June 01, 2020
Prep time: 5 mins
Marinate time: 30 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Extra firm tofu
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. honey
2 garlic cloves, chopped
OKAZU (enough to base the steaks with)
1. Cut extra firm tofu into 1/4 inch slices. Salt generously.
2. Press each slice between paper towel to remove excess moisture.
3. Marinade (soy sauce, honey, garlic, paprika) for 30 mins in the fridge.
4. BBQ for 5 mins on each side while occasionally basting with OKAZU.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish.
February 07, 2021
I make about 200 dumplings at a time and freeze them. It is a bit of a production to make, but it is so worth it. I'm always excited when I get to eat these, it's not like a sad frozen dinner, and they are so convenient. Try these gyoza with steamed rice and some sauteed bean sprouts, and beer!
December 22, 2020
We love matcha! These butter cookies aren’t too sweet and they highlight the delicate bitterness of matcha (green tea powder). Fumi has been gobbling these up. Enjoy with a cup of hot tea.
December 10, 2020
Stay connected with our newsletter