October 19, 2020
Prep & Cooking Time: 1 hour
2 lbs. of mini potatoes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
2 tbsp. onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Chili OKAZU, for topping
1. Boil potatoes until soft (about 25 minutes).
2. Once done boiling, drain the potatoes and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and add 2 tbsp. olive oil. Shake the bowl to fully coat the potatoes in oil.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 425°F.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet, making sure to spread them apart. Using a potato masher, carefully mash the potatoes to a 1/2 inch height.
5. Sprinkle the garlic powder, chili powder, salt, black pepper, jalapenos and onions over the potatoes.
6. Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Once the potatoes look crispy, remove them from the oven and drizzle over 1-2 tbsp. of Chili OKAZU.
February 07, 2021
I make about 200 dumplings at a time and freeze them. It is a bit of a production to make, but it is so worth it. I'm always excited when I get to eat these, it's not like a sad frozen dinner, and they are so convenient. Try these gyoza with steamed rice and some sauteed bean sprouts, and beer!
December 22, 2020
We love matcha! These butter cookies aren’t too sweet and they highlight the delicate bitterness of matcha (green tea powder). Fumi has been gobbling these up. Enjoy with a cup of hot tea.
December 10, 2020
Stay connected with our newsletter