This is one of our favourite ways of having cauliflower. It's baked and breaded with tahini and nuts, and then topped with curry OKAZU. If you've never tried cauliflower this way, you really have to. The aromas, crunchiness and warmth of the tahini and spices combined with the cauliflower will just leave you feeling so satisfied.
Prep time: 20-25 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 mins
salt and pepper, to taste
1-2 tsp. Curry OKAZU
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Slice cauliflower bottom off and sit it flat on a lined baking sheet.
2. Drizzle 1 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil over the cauliflower, sprinkle some salt and pepper, and massage into the cauliflower with your hands. Place in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes.
3. To make the sauce, combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
4. Remove the cauliflower from oven and pour the other 1 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil and lemon juice over and in between the crevices of the cauliflower. Return to oven and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
5. After, remove cauliflower from the oven and pour 1/2 of the tahini sauce over it. Return to the oven and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and pour the remainder of the tahini sauce over it. Sprinkle on the chopped nuts and top with the curry OKAZU.
7. Cut into quarters and serve.