Servings: 15 squares
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
5 cups Shreddies cereal (may substitute with other woven wheat cereal)
4 cups mini marshmallows
¼ cup butter
3 Tbsp OKAZU miso condiment of your choice
- Lightly grease or spray 9-inch square pan.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec., or until melted. Stir in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 min, pausing to check.
- Remove from microwave, dump in the Shreddies and mix mix mix.
- When mostly coated, drizzle in the OKAZU and keep mixing.
- Pour into prepared pan and press the mixture down with a greased spatula, filling the corners.
- Chill for 20 minutes before turning the sheet out on a cutting board. Cut into 5 rows by 3 rows.