Prep & Cooking Time: 1 hour
2 lbs. of mini potatoes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
2 tbsp. onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Chili OKAZU, for topping
1. Boil potatoes until soft (about 25 minutes).
2. Once done boiling, drain the potatoes and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and add 2 tbsp. olive oil. Shake the bowl to fully coat the potatoes in oil.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 425°F.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet, making sure to spread them apart. Using a potato masher, carefully mash the potatoes to a 1/2 inch height.
5. Sprinkle the garlic powder, chili powder, salt, black pepper, jalapenos and onions over the potatoes.
6. Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Once the potatoes look crispy, remove them from the oven and drizzle over 1-2 tbsp. of Chili OKAZU.
In this recipe: