Start your spooky day with a sweet treat that's perfect for chocolate lovers. These ABO Matcha Halloween Cookie Bars have a rich texture and a subtle matcha flavour that's both festive and indulgent.
Servings: about 12
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes (approximate)
½ cup butter
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ABO Matcha Usagi
¾ cup all purpose flour
½ cup chocolate chip
10 pcs Eye Sprinkles
- Preheat the over to 350°F and prepare your pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugar until smooth.
Add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift ABO Matcha Usagi and flour into the bowl and mix.
- Fold in the chocolate of your choice. (optional)
- Put in the pan and spread equally.
- Bake for 20 minutes until center is cooked.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes or transfer to a wire rack to cool quickly.
- Add the candy eye sprinkles.
- Cut in squares and enjoy!