August 09, 2020
salt and pepper, to taste
1-2 tsp. Curry OKAZU
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Slice cauliflower bottom off and sit it flat on a lined baking sheet.
2. Drizzle 1 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil over the cauliflower, sprinkle some salt and pepper, and massage into the cauliflower with your hands. Place in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes.
3. To make the sauce, combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
4. Remove the cauliflower from oven and pour the other 1 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil and lemon juice over and in between the crevices of the cauliflower. Return to oven and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
5. After, remove cauliflower from the oven and pour 1/2 of the tahini sauce over it. Return to the oven and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and pour the remainder of the tahini sauce over it. Sprinkle on the chopped nuts and top with the curry OKAZU.
7. Cut into quarters and serve.
August 27, 2020
Udon noodles are the best. They're a lot of fun to eat and their thickness really helps to hold onto all that yummy sauce. They also make for the easiest dinners, and are a great way of using up whatever veggies you have in the fridge.
August 17, 2020
Homemade salad dressings are the best! Not only are they healthier than store-bought dressings, but we get to know exactly what's going into them. We made this super easy miso dressing, and the flavours were just exceptional, we had to share it with you guys! The ginger, tahini and miso create the most flavourful experience.
Stay connected with our newsletter