October 27, 2020
Hummus is one of our favourite foods. Its incredible taste combined with its creaminess really adds another level of flavour and texture to any dish. It's also highly nutritious and easy to prepare. To make things even better, there are so many versions hummus - you're bound to find a favourite!
In this recipe, we changed the traditional hummus recipe to include some edamame and OKAZU. It was absolutely delicious and it only took us 30 minutes to prepare! Find the full recipe below.
Prep & Cooking time: 30 mins
1/2 cup edamame
1 cup chickpeas (cooked)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cumin
1 1/2 tbsp. Chili OKAZU
1. Add the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin and salt to a food processor, and process until all the ingredients have been combined well.
2. Add the edamame to the processor and blend until the mixture looks smooth.
3. Add 1/2 cup of the chickpeas to the processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and thick. If you find that the mixture is too thick at this point, add 2 tbsp. of water and blend until the water is combined.
4. Add the remaining chickpeas and blend until smooth and thick. Add the OKAZU and blend once more to combine.
5. Once done, add to a container or bowl and top with an additional tsp. of OKAZU.
February 07, 2021
I make about 200 dumplings at a time and freeze them. It is a bit of a production to make, but it is so worth it. I'm always excited when I get to eat these, it's not like a sad frozen dinner, and they are so convenient. Try these gyoza with steamed rice and some sauteed bean sprouts, and beer!
December 22, 2020
We love matcha! These butter cookies aren’t too sweet and they highlight the delicate bitterness of matcha (green tea powder). Fumi has been gobbling these up. Enjoy with a cup of hot tea.
December 10, 2020
Stay connected with our newsletter